Saturday 8 August 2009

Video Productions

Andrew Kidd Duke Street Primary School Chorley Jane Watts Anne Callander“A picture is worth a thousand words.”Napoléon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
Marge Simpson : “You know, the courts may not be working any more, but as long as everyone is videotaping everyone else, justice will be done.”Matt Groening (1954- )



My first video production – “I made this !” – as they used to say on the X-Files credits ! I’ve learned a lot; story boarding, audio and video editing - and the result is better than I’d ever imagined - mind you, I had some expert advice. It looks good on You Tube but the original is stunning !

There’s not much else to say … but I make this plea, if you know someone in a senior / authoritative position in education / government / media, then let them have a link to my video – better still, my blog ! The fight for justice must succeed with your help.

Visitors