Saturday 1 August 2009

Your Country Needs You

Andrew Kidd Duke Street Primary School Chorley Jane Watts Anne CallanderLord Horatio Herbert Kitchener of Khartoum (1850 - 1916) is most famously remembered for being the face in the recruiting poster of the British people, in the First World War. His accomplishments were many more than that single, yet enormously important, campaign.



Lancashire County Council Statistics (27 July 2009)
YearReferralsSection 47SubstantiatedUnfoundedMaliciousSuspended
2007513034016
20088035112021
200965125616
The percentage of substantiated cases are nearly 6 times greater than the national average (5%); in 2008, their figure was 32%. Perhaps Lancashire County Council might be prepared to comment ?

If you are one of the above statistics then you probably feel that no one wants you anymore - certainly not your country !

But I do ! I have battled, on my own, for months. I have succeeded in many of my personal aims but there is a long way to go. I need support and help from others in my position and with my experience.

So, if you are one of the above statistics, then please contact me – together our voice will be louder and together we will be heard !

I invite you to join my single, yet enormously important, campaign !

Visitors